Magrino took over management of The Ranch’s social media feeds in April, 2016. The feed saw an immediate uptick in following as the it moved away from stock photography and heavy text, to colorful, professional photography that encapsulated the energizing spirit of The Ranch. In 2018 /2019, Magrino pivoted to further refine The Ranch’s engaging and elevated social media presence and voice. With a combination of photo and video assets, today’s feed does an exemplary job at raising awareness around The Ranch’s unique and vigorous programming, and offers followers an immersive glimpse into a day-in-the-life at The Ranch’s Malibu.
Magrino employs a multi-tiered approach to increase engagement and following on The Ranch’s social channels, including content creation, event promotion, and leveraging Instagram Stories to help increase awareness of The Ranch’s varied programs and pop-ups, amenities, celebrity visits, staff, grounds and lifestyle. Some of Magrino’s specific initiatives include:
- Immersion in the 4.0 program, capturing photos and a series of video interviews with Ranch founders and staff. A 2018 and 2019 week-long dedicated content trip generated 6 months of content each.
- Creating custom #6AlmondsLater story template to feature real testimonials from Ranch Guests on how The Ranch has impacted their lives for the long-term.
- Liaising with The Ranch’s retail partners to ensure synchronicity across product launches. Leveraging both The Ranch’s feed and stories to promote in real-time.
- Creating and running weekly Facebook ad promotions to ensure The Ranch continues to reach new audiences and remains top-of-mind among dedicated following.
- New Followers: Since Magrino took over the feed, The Ranch garnered 15.2K Instagram followers organically – a 198% increase.
- Reach: The Ranch’s yearly reach on Instagram is over 1M – with impressions totaling more than 2M.