ABOUT THIS PROJECT
CATEGORYDigital & Social
To support the U.S. launch of the The Palm by Whispering Angel rosé, Magrino developed a digital strategy, aesthetic, and voice designed to grip the interest of millennials, and curious wine lovers, thereby establishing The Palm as the go-to rosé for summers to come.
In the lead-up to the launch, Magrino employed a multitiered approach to carve out a wholly unique presence for The Palm by Whispering Angel on Instagram. This included content creation, event production and promotion, influencer engagement, and using Instagram stories to promote brand visibility and communicate the carefree, fun, and aspirational nature of the newest, chicest, rosé on the block. Leveraging a color story that emphasized pink and green, some of Magrino’s post-launch, specific initiatives included:
- Visual presence and influencer activations at the most buzz-worthy happenings around the country including Coachella, Pinknic, Miami Swim Week, LA’s Arsenic House, NYWFF, and SOBEWFF.
- In-house creation of visual assets including photography, stop-motion video, and creative influencer mailers.
- Vetting influencer requests, offering detailed recommendations or passes for each inquiry.
- Live event coverage to show The Palm’s brand presence in real time to Instagram following via stories and feed posts.
- New Followers: Over a six month period, The Palm by Whispering Angel garnered more than 4,500 Instagram followers.
- Engagement and Reach: The brand’s engagement on Instagram is an average of 4%, higher than the Instagram average of 1-3%. The Palm’s reach to date is over 245k.