ABOUT THIS PROJECT
CATEGORYDigital & Social
Kips Bay Boys and Girls Club approached Magrino’s Digital team with growth and awareness in mind for their month-long fundraising initiative, the Kips Bay Decorator Show House.
Magrino used a multitiered approach, including securing private influencer tours, event promotion, room teasers, and maximizing Instagram stories to help increase awareness of the show house and increase engagement with its Instagram account. Specific initiatives included:
- A private advanced viewing of the show house, exclusively for influencers and bloggers.
- On-site coverage of opening night, including a native post and an Instagram story.
- Cross-posted Instagram posts dedicated to each show house sponsor and designer.
- An on-channel countdown, featuring room details and teasers from each designer.
- New Followers: Over a three-month period, Kips Bay Show House gained over 12,000 Instagram followers, a 56% increase.
- Engagement: The brand’s average engagement on Instagram increased by 66%.
- Brand Awareness: More than 30 influential bloggers and content creators (with a combined reach of over one million followers) visited the house and posted to their social media pages, tagging the account