To raise awareness around JW Marriott Nashville’s soft and grand openings, Magrino’s digital team created an elevated social media presence that reflected the stunning architecture of the brand-new hotel along with a clear and modern voice.
Magrino employed a multitiered approach to increase engagement and following on JW Marriott Nashville’s social channels, including content creation, event promotion, influencer vetting, and leveraging Instagram stories to help increase awareness of the hotel property, amenities, and the JW Marriott Nashville lifestyle. Some of Magrino’s specific, Instagram-focused initiatives included:
- In-person property visit, with a social media photo shoot under Magrino’s creative direction
- Creating custom #TravelTuesday template for incorporating weekly user-generated content from the property
- Vetting influencer requests, offering detailed recommendations or passes for each inquiry
- Working with social media interface HYP3R and JW Marriott Nashville guest services to create individualized “Surprise & Delight” moments for notable guests visiting the hotel
- New Followers: JW Marriott Nashville garnered more than 3,000 Facebook fans and 1,500 Instagram followers organically. This resulted in a 25% increase on Facebook, and a significant 80% increase on Instagram.
- Engagement: The brand’s engagement on Instagram was an average of 6.31%, more than double the average Instagram engagement rate of 3%.