As a Magrino intern you will gain valuable experience within the Public Relations and Social Media industries.
• Building and updating influencer lists, which will provide you with the opportunity to familiarize yourself with key influencer contacts spanning various categories including but not limited to: lifestyle, travel, real estate, food, spirits, and wine.
• Provide social media support for team items including: assisting with items such as building influencer/media mailings, maintaining influencer lists, updating client documents and spreadsheets, etc.
• Assist in creation of monthly social media reports, learning how to review and analyze monthly data for various social media platforms.
• Assist in developing content for social media channels and learn how to utilize scheduling platforms such as Planoly and Sprout Social.
• Involvement with influencer outreach, contact with the influencers/agents, tracking influencer coverage, and overall brainstorming ideas to create excitement.
• Monitoring social media trends and industry news for key insights.
• Understanding and development of strategic planning as well as time and account management skills.
• Follow others’ directions to gather and disseminate information.
• Working knowledge of social networks and ability to assist clients with developing strategies and monitoring share of voice.
• Eligible for college credit
• Ability to prioritize while simultaneously working on numerous projects
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Detail oriented and results oriented
• Ability to spot trends and integrate into social media efforts to keep accounts current in the media
• Understanding of social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and TikTok