As a Magrino Associate Account Coordinator you will gain valuable experience within the Public Relations and Media industries.
- Updating critical media lists which will provide you with the opportunity tofamiliarize yourself with key print, online and broadcast media contacts spanning various categories including but not limited to: travel, real estate, food, spirits, wine, consumer, and events businesses.
- Provide public relations support for account services teams including: assisting with mailings, creating clip books, media monitoring, maintaining media lists, developing and tracking editorial calendars, monitoring press coverage, writing press releases, conducting research and assisting with media outreach.
- Understanding and familiarization with all steps and levels of event planning including concept development, venue research, invitation creation, event décor, catering selection, list management, RSVP management and night-of-event experience.
- Involvement with PR outreach, contact with the media, tracking clips and overall brainstorming ideas to create excitement.
- Gaining knowledge of key sourcing and vendor contacts within the Public Relations and Media industry.
- Understanding and development of strategic planning as well as time and account management skills.
- Follow others’ directions to gather and disseminate information.
- Working knowledge of social networks and ability to assist clients with developingstrategies and monitoring share of voice.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 1 year of work experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to prioritize while simultaneously working on numerous projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented and results oriented
- Ability to spot trends and integrate into PR efforts to keep accounts current in themedia