Home Furnishing & Design
- The Windows by Design - Farrow & Ball for DIFFA in D&D Building, New York City, designed by Drake Anderson
- The Windows by Design - Farrow & Ball for DIFFA in Greenwich, CT Showroom, designed by Carmina Roth
- The Windows by Design - Farrow & Ball for DIFFA in Los Angeles Showroom, designed by MLK Studio
- The Windows by Design - Farrow & Ball for DIFFA in Upper West Side, New York City Showroom, designed by Alexander Doherty
- The Windows by Design - Farrow & Ball for DIFFA in Westport, CT Showroom, designed by Connie Cooper Designs
Farrow & Ball
As a new Architects & Design initiative, Magrino recommended that Farrow & Ball hand-select designers from each of their 14 markets nationwide to design a window vignette for their local Farrow & Ball showroom. Farrow & Ball partnered with DIFFA (Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS) for their first-ever activation Windows by Design: Farrow & Ball for DIFFA. The activation launched on December 1, 2016 coinciding with World AIDS Day. Farrow & Ball donated $1 to DIFFA for every social media post that used the dedicated hashtag for the activation (#FaBforDIFFA). Magrino confirmed the designers participation by reaching out to a hand-selected group with the ask. Once the participation of all 14 designers was confirmed, Magrino communicated with each designer directly to gather assets for press materials, as well as organized photo shoots for each vignette. Magrino promoted the activation both nationally and regionally, as well as across various social media outlets to maximize exposure.
As a result of Magrino’s efforts on this activation, Architectural Digest launched the news exclusively online on December 1st. Magrino also secured numerous features on Interior Design, Editor at Large , as well as other relevant design media outlets, and regional consumer publications. Since the launch on December 1st, Magrino has secured more than 6 million media impressions, with more to follow throughout the activation’s duration.