Beauty, Health & Wellness
- Martha Stewart’s Living the Good Long Life: A Practical Guide to Caring for Yourself and Others provides expert advice on staying well physically and mentally into, and beyond, middle age.
- Martha prepares a healthy beverage with Bravo-TV’s Andy Cohen before they take the stage at 92nd Street Y
- Martha Stewart poses with Marlo Thomas, the Living Award honoree at the fifth annual gala for the Martha Stewart Center for Living at Mount Sinai, held in New York City on June 11, 2013.
- Bravo-TV’s Andy Cohen interviews Martha Stewart at 92 Street Y in New York City on June 12, 2013.
- Martha served as the keynote speaker for the Iowa Women’s Leadership Conference, held in Coralville, Iowa, in April 2013, attended by over 900 women.
Martha Stewart’s Living the Good Long Life
For Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Magrino lifestyle & brand public relations was instrumental in launching Martha’s 79th book: Living the Good Long Life. With a multi-city book signing tour and press coverage, we’ve garnered more than 400 million media impressions.